TILJ remains the premier specialty journal at Texas Law and continues to thrive. This past year, the Journal published four issues to achieve the journal’s mission of providing the highest quality secondary source material on current international legal developments. Our 2016 Symposium, “Navigating Conflicts with Non-State Actors,” was a great success.
Help make this year better! We need your help to plan and pull off yet another Symposium.
Why Sponsor TILJ
While the student-edited legal periodicals are published under the umbrella of the Texas Law Publications department, no financial support is guaranteed by the University. Managing the financial realities of TILJ poses unique challenges. Expenses include:
• An annual symposium (marketing; speaker fees; guest travel and board; venue rental and catering);
• Administration (computer hardware and software for editing and other pre-publication tasks; office supplies, such as copy paper, pens, Bluebooks; shipping and postage costs; and printing/photocopies);
• Article distribution (making hardcopy and electronic media available; and creating abstracts and archives);
• General marketing (web service and maintenance; online payment management; communications; and solicitations);
• Development (staff recruitment and recognition; socials events; annual award banquet; continuing alumni connections).
Your contribution relieves these pressures, enabling TILJ to continue its tradition of journal excellence.
How to Donate
By Credit Card: we accept credit card donations through the School of Law Shopping Cart.
By Check: For check donations, please make your check payable to the Texas International Law Journal and mail to:
Director of Development
Texas International Law Journal
The University of Texas School of Law
727 E. Dean Keeton St.
Austin, TX 78705
TILJ is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible. The Law School will provide a receipt with the applicable tax codes. All contributions will be noted in the Dean’s Townes Hall Notes alumni magazine, in the Texas International Law Journal, and on the Donors section of the TILJ home page.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please visit Giving to UT – Matching Gifts and follow the easy instructions. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your gift to the Journal may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.